Tepee making / developed by the Kootenai Cultural Committee of the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes ; illustrated by Verna James and Howard Kallowatt, Jr.
- [Washington, D.C.?] : National Institute of Education? : [Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., distributor], 1982.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- James, Verna, Kallowat, Howard, Confederated Salish & Kootenai Tribes of the Flathead Reservation, Montana, Pacific Northwest Indian Reading and Language Development Program, and National Institute of Education (U.S.). Educational Equity Group
- The Indian reading series : stories and legends of the Northwest ; level 4, bk. 19
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "Developed by the Pacific Northwest Indian Reading and Language Development Program, Northwest Regional Educational Laboratory"--T.p. verso. and "Performed pursuant to contract no. 400-80-0105 with the Educational Equity Group/Multicultural/Bilingual Division of the National Institute of Education"--T.p. verso.
View MARC record | catkey: 7544250