How horses first came to the Gros Ventre [electronic resource] / by members of the Gros Ventre Elders Board ; narrated by Raymond T. Gone, Sr. ; illustrated by George Shields, Jr.
- Gone, Raymond T.
- Additional Titles:
- How horses came to the Gros Ventre
- [Washington, D.C.] : [National Institute of Education], 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (32 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Shields, George, Northwest Regional Educational Laboratory, and National Institute of Education (U.S.). Educational Equity Group
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- ED 1.319:5/17
- Title from PDF title screen (viewed Oct. 20, 2011).
"Developed by the Pacific Northwest Indian Reading and Language Development Program, Northwest Regional Educational Laboratory"--T.p. verso.
"Performed pursuant to contract no. 400-80-0105, with the Educational Equity Group/Multicultural/Bilingual Division of the National Institute of Education"--T.p. verso.
View MARC record | catkey: 7544469