How Wildcat and Coyote tricked each other [electronic resource] / by members of the Fort Hall Reservation Committee ; illustrated by Evelyn Teton
- [Washington, D.C.] : [National Institute of Education], 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Northwest Regional Educational Laboratory. Fort Hall Reservation Committee
Pacific Northwest Indian Reading and Language Development Program
National Institute of Education (U.S.). Educational Equity Group
- The Indian reading series : stories and legends of the Northwest ; level 2, bk. 4
- Title from PDF title screen (viewed Aug. 15, 2011).
"Developed by the Pacific Northwest Indian Reading and Language Development Program, Northwest Regional Educational Laboratory"--T.p. verso.
"Performed pursuant to contract no. 400-76-0048 with the Educational Equity Group/Multicultural/Bilingual Division of the National Institute of Education"--T.p. verso.
View MARC record | catkey: 7544571