USDA introduces mobile Ask Karen : food safety on your smartphone
- Additional Titles:
- United States Department of Agriculture introduces mobile Ask Karen : food safety on your smartphone, Mobile Ask Karen : food safety on your smartphone, and Food safety on your smartphone
- [Washington, D.C.?] : [U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Food Safety and Inspection Service], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (1 min., 50 sec.) : digital, WMV file (1628 Kbps), sound, color
- Additional Creators:
- Hagen, Elisabeth, Ellison, Bob, United States. Department of Agriculture, and United States. Food Safety and Inspection Service
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Provides a demonstration of a smartphone application based on FSIS's online reference service, Ask Karen, available at m.askkaren.gov. Provides footage of an FSIS food safety camp for children in suburban Maryland, and features comments by Dr. Elisabeth Hagen, USDA Under Secretary for Food Safety.
- Report Numbers:
- A 110.27:K 14/2
- "TV feature"--Caption.
Title from USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service Video News Releases home page (viewed Nov. 14, 2011).
"May 2011"--Videos home page.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrator: Bob Ellison.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Internet browser; Windows Media Player, RealPlayer or other computer software capable of playing Windows Media Video (WMV) files.
Mode of access: Internet via the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service Video News Releases home page.
View MARC record | catkey: 7544755