Motor vehicle use map, Williams Ranger District, Kaibab National Forest, Arizona [electronic resource] / Forest Service, United States Department of Agriculture
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Forest Service
- Additional Titles:
- Title on second map: Tusayan Ranger District
- [Williams, Ariz.] : U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 maps)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:100,000 ; Universal transverse Mercator projection (W 112°30ʹ00ʺ--W 111°52ʹ30ʺ/N 36°37ʹ30ʺ--N 35°00ʹ00ʺ). and Scale approximately 1:70,000 ; Universal transverse Mercator projection (W 112°22ʹ30ʺ--W 111°45ʹ00ʺ/N 36°15ʹ00ʺ--N 35°38ʹ00ʺ).
- Title from title screen (viewed on Nov. 17, 2011)., "June 1, 2011.", "FS-873-3071.", Includes text, iii., and table of roads too short to be seen clearly on the map., and Insets: Bill Williams. Scale [ca. 1:33,000] -- White Horse Lake. Scale [ca. 1:17.500] -- Cataract Lake. Scale [ca. 1:18,000] -- Tusayan. Scale [ca. 1: 17,500] -- Upper Basin. Scale [ca. 1:6,100] -- Ten-X. Scale [ca. 1:20,000].
View MARC record | catkey: 7544769