Financial services and general government appropriations for 2012 [electronic resource] : hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session / Subcommittee on Financial Services and General Government Appropriations
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Financial Services and General Government
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2011-
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (volumes <5-7 >) : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- pt. 5. USPS Inspector General; U.S. Election Assistance Commission; SBA; CPSC; OPM -- pt. 6. Judiciary; D.C. courts ... U.S. Supreme Court; OMB, GAO, and GSA IT oversight; Executive Office of the President -- pt. 7. FCC; SEC; SEC-IG; GSA; IRS; Treasurt IG for Tax Administration; Dept. of the Treasury.
- United States. Department of the Treasury—Appropriations and expenditures
- Courts—United States—Finance
- Courts—Washington (D.C.)—Finance
- Administrative agencies—United States—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States—Appropriations and expenditures, 2012
- Washington (D.C.)—Appropriations and expenditures, 2012
- Title from title screen (viewed on Nov. 21, 2011).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 7545035