The wound and the bow : seven studies in literature / by Edmund Wilson
- Wilson, Edmund, 1895-1972
- [Boston] : Houghton Mifflin company, 1941.
- Physical Description:
- 4 preliminary leaves,295 pages ; 22 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Dickens: the two Scrooges.--The Kipling that nobody read.--Uncomfortable Casanova.--Justice to Edith Wharton.--Hemingway: gauge of morale.--The dream of H. C. Earwicker.--Philoctetes: The wound and the bow.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Preserved with funds from the Emerson W. Bird Libraries Endowment for Preservation; 2019.
- Action Note:
- Rebound. 2020127. Grantville, PA 17028. Wert Bookbinding, Inc.
Deacidified. 2020127. liquid. Cranberry Township, PA 16066. Preservation Technologies Inc.
View MARC record | catkey: 754968