Multicultural student services on campus : building bridges, re-visioning community / edited by Dafina Lazarus Stewart
- Sterling, Va. : Stylus Pub., 2011.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 323 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Stewart, Dafina Lazarus, 1973-
- Remembering our past to shape our future / V. Leilani Kupo -- Historical & philosophical development of multicultural student services / Bettina C. Shuford -- A demographic profile of multicultural student services / Dafina Lazarus Stewart & Brian K. Bridges -- Engaging race in multicultural student services / Lori Patton, Jessica Ranero & Kimberly Everett -- Engaging sexual orientation & gender diversity in multicultural student services / Nicholas Negrete & Christopher Purcell -- Engaging religious & faith diversity in multicultural student services / Jenny L. Small -- Bridging integrated identities to integrated services / Mary Grace Almandrez & Felicia J. Lee -- Multicultural student services at private, liberal arts colleges / Kimberly M. Ferguson & Timeka L. Thomas-Rashid -- Multicultural student services at public institutions / Dorian McCoy -- Multicultural student services at community colleges / Eboni Zamani-Gallaher & Stanley Bazile -- Multicultural student services at minority-serving institutions: historically black institutions / Kevin D. Rome -- Multicultural student services at minority-serving institutions: tribal colleges / Les D. Riding & Robert Longwell-Grice -- Negotiating purpose & context / Becky Petitt & David McIntosh -- Developing collaborations within student affairs / Walter M. Kimbrough & Caretta Cooke -- Developing collaborations with academic affairs / Corinne Maekawa Kodama & Kisa Takesue -- Working with the majority / Jamie Washington -- Preparing diversity change leaders / C. Carney Strange & Dafina Lazarus Stewart -- Multicultural competency & social justice advocacy / Robert Reason & Kenjus T. Watson -- Re-visioning the future of multicultural student services / Kathleen Manning & Frank Michael Muñoz.
- 9781579223731 (cloth : alk. paper)
1579223737 (cloth : alk. paper)
9781579223748 (pbk. : alk. paper)
1579223745 (pbk. : alk. paper)
9781579226176 (library networkable e-edition)
1579226175 (library networkable e-edition)
9781579226183 (consumer e-edition)
1579226183 (consumer e-edition)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 7653496