Air carrier financial statistics
- Additional Titles:
- Air carrier financ. stat
- Washington, D.C. : Accounting, Cost and Statistics Division, Bureau of Accounts and Statistics, Civil Aeronautics Board.
- Physical Description:
- volumes ; 22 x 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Civil Aeronautics Board. Accounting, Cost, and Statistics Division
United States. Civil Aeronautics Board. Bureau of Accounts and Statistics. Financial and Traffic Data Section
United States. Civil Aeronautics Board. Data Systems Management Division. Financial Section
United States. Civil Aeronautics Board. Office of Comptroller. Financial Data Section
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began with Mar. 31 1962.
Ceased with June 1984.
- Publication Frequency:
- Issues for 1981- available from the Supt. of Docs., U.S.G.P.O.
Description based on: Vol. 18, no. 2 June (1970).
- Special Numbering:
- Each issue covers quarter and previous 12 months.
Issued with v. no. from v. 13, no. 1 (Mar. 31, 1965)-v. 28, no. 4 (12 months and quarter ended Dec. 1980 and 1979).
Vol. 28-4 misnumbered 27-4.
- Issuing Body:
- Issued by: the Civil Aeronautics Board, Accounting, Cost, and Statistics Division, <1970->, by: Civil Aeronautics Board, Bureau of Accounts and Statistics, Financial and Traffic Data Section, <1975-1978>, by: Civil Aeronautics Board, Data Systems Management Division, Financial Section, <1979>-Sept. 1981, and by: Civil Aeronautics Board, Office of Comptroller, Financial Data Section, Dec. 1981-
View MARC record | catkey: 7654695