The well spring of sciences [microform] : which teacheth the perfect worke and practise of arithmeticke, both in whole numbers and fractions: / set forthe by Humfrey Baker Londoner, 1562
- Baker, Humfrey, active 1557-1587
- [London] : [Thomas Purfoote], 1576..
- And nowe once agayne perused augmented and amended in all three partes, by the sayde aucthour, wherevnto he hath also added certeine tables of the agreement of measures and wayghtes of divers places in Europe, the one with the other, as by the table folowing it may appeare..
- Physical Description:
- 20 unnumbered pages, 191, that is, 398 pages, 42 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Initials., Publisher information from STC (2nd ed.)., Pages numbered on recto only, with numerous errors in numbering; last leaf numbered 191, should be 199., Signatures: A⁸, a², B-2D⁸, 2E⁴ (last leaf blank?)., Errata: E₃v., Imperfect: tightly bound, print show-through, overwritten, and stained, resulting in loss of text., Reproduction of original in: British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2003. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2188:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 1210a.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 7655324