A pil to purge melancholie [microform] : or, A preprative [sic] to a pvrgation: or, Topping, copping, and capping: take either or whether: or, Mash them, and squash them, and dash them, and diddle come derrie come daw them, all together
- Additional Titles:
- Pill to purge melancholy
Preparative to a purgation
Topping, copping, and capping: take either or whether
Mash them, and squash them, and dash them, and diddle come derrie come daw them, all together
- [London] : [William White], 
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages
- Imprint from Pforzheimer.
Reproduction of original in: Carl H. Pforzheimer Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2003. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2197:18).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 19933.5.
Pforzheimer App. 9.
View MARC record | catkey: 7655391