The popes nevv=years gift, anno 1622 [microform] : Containing a discoverie of the abuses of the Romane clergie. / VVritten first in Latine, by sundrie authors of their owne profession: and novv translated into English, by G.L.
- Additional Titles:
- Popes new yeare. 1622 and Popes new-years gift
- Printed at Sainct-Andrewes : By Edward Raban, Dwelling in the Kirke-Wynde, At the Signe of The ABC, 1622..
- Physical Description:
- 36 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Lauder, George, approximately 1600-
- In verse.
Initials, head-and tail-pieces; date framed within vignette.
STC tentatively identifies author as G. Lauder.
Signatures: [pi]⁴ (first leaf blank?) A-D⁴ (last leaf blank).
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2003. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2198:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 20113.
Aldis, H.G. List of books printed in Scotland before 1700, 590.
View MARC record | catkey: 7655397