A cõparison betwene the olde learnynge & the newe [microform] / Translated out of Latyn in Englysh by Wyliam Turn[er?].
- Rhegius, Urbanus, 1489-1541
- Uniform Title:
- Novae doctrinae ad veterem collatio. English
- Additional Titles:
- Comparison between the old learning and the new
- Prynted in Sowthwarke : By me James Nicholson for Jhon Gough. Cum Priuilegio, 1537..
- Physical Description:
- 119 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Turner, William, -1568
- Place and publishers from colop.
Title within ornamental border (McK. & Ferg. 33), with date, 1537, in sill; initials.
Imperfect: cropped and stained, with loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2003. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2198:11).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 20840.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 7655405