The boke of Englysshe, and Spanysshe [microform].
- [London] : Jmprinted by me Robert Wyer: Dwellynge in S. Martyns paryshe, at the sygne of saynt John Euangelyst besyde Charynge Crosse, [1554?]
- Physical Description:
- [30+] pages
- Title from caption on leaf A₂r.
Date of publication suggested by STC (nd ed.) .
Imprint from colop.
Imperfect: t.p. lacking.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2003. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2202:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 23010.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 7655453