[Gradus comparationum] [microform].
- Stanbridge, John, 1463-1510
- Additional Titles:
- Comparationum and What nownys maketh comparison al adiectyues wel nere
- [London] : Imprynted by Richarde Pynson, prynter vnto the kyngs noble grace, [1509?]
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages
Title from STC (2nd ed.).
Added title from first lines of text.
Also known by the title: Sum, es, fui.--Cf. NUC pre-56.
Imprint from colophon.
Imperfect: stained, and with print bleeding and show-through, resulting in loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: Columbia University. Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2003. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2202:7).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 23155.8.
View MARC record | catkey: 7655456