The practice of piety [microform] : directing a Christian how to walke, that he may please God. / Amplified by the author
- Bayly, Lewis, approximately 1575-1631
- [London] : Printed for M. Allot, and are to be sold at the signe of the Beare in Pauls Church-yard, 1636..
- The 36. edition..
- Physical Description:
- 18 unnumbered pages, 701, that is, 769 pages
- Title within ornamental border (McK. & Ferg. 286).
Several pages of ms. notes on Latin grammar bound preceding this item.
Numerous errors in paging.
Imperfect: signatures K-L torn, with loss of text, signature N has 5 leaves lacking, the rest torn, with loss of page numbers and text; print show-through and faded text throughout. Best copy available for photographing.
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Wales.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2003. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2203:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 1616.7.
View MARC record | catkey: 7655471