Anno primo Edwardi Sexti [microform] : Statvtes made in the Parliament begonne at Westminster the fourth day of Nouember, in the first yeare of the reigne of the most dreade soueraine lord Edward the. VI. by the grace of God, Kinge of Englande, Fraunce, and Irelande, defendour of the faith, and of the Churche of Englande, and also of Ireland in earthe the supreme hed: and from thence continued to the xxiiii. daye of Decembre then next ensuyng, that is to say in the first session of the same Parliament, as foloweth
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Laws, statutes, etc
- Excusum Londini : In Æibus Richardi Graftoni [i.e. Richard Tottell], regii impressoris, Anno. M.D.xlviii [1548, i.e. 1570?]
- Physical Description:
- vi, 7-13 [i.e. 12], xiii-xviii, 19-24, xxv-xxx, 33 [i.e. 31]-38 leaves
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1603-1625 : James I)
- The imprint, from colophon, is false; actual printer's name and publication date conjectured by STC.
Leaves 12 and 31 misnumbered 13 and 33.
In this edition title page line 5 ends "day" in roman type.
Title within ornamental border (Mck. & Ferg. 67), initials.
Signatures: A-E⁶ F⁸.
Imperfect: pages have print show-through and are tightly bound with slight loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: Harvard University. Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2004. 1 microfilm reel ; 35mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2222:15).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 9421.7
View MARC record | catkey: 7655635