The Holy Bible [microform] : containing the Old Testament, and the Nevv: / newly translated out of the originall tongues: and with the former translations diligently compared and reuised by His Maiesties speciall commandement
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. English. Authorized. 1628
- Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton, and Iohn Bill, Printers to the Kings most Excellent Maiestie, Anno 1628.
- Physical Description:
- approximately 966 pages : illustrations, genealogical tables
- Additional Creators:
- Speed, John, 1552?-1629
- Title within ornamental border (McK. & Ferg 233); tailpiece; initials.
N.T. has special t.p. with same imprint & ornamental border.
Romans VII:3 - "she is free from the law."
"The genealogies recorded in the sacred scriptures" has special t.p.
Signatures: A-B⁸ C⁵ A³-3K⁸.
Imperfect: cropped, tightly bound, faded, with loss of text.
Reproduction of the original in: University of Glasgow Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 2235:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 2283
View MARC record | catkey: 7655781