A description of new Jerushalem being the substaunce of two sermons deliuered at Paules Crosse [microform] : Containing, a briefe discouery and conuiction of certayne doctrines held of Romanists and Brownists against the Catholike and Apostolike faith. / By Henoch Clapham
- Clapham, Henoch
- Additional Titles:
- Description of new Jerusalem being the substance of two sermons delivered at Paules Cross
- Printed at London : By Valentine Simmes, 1601..
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 113 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Printer's device (McK. 332) on t.p; initials; head- and tail-pieces.
Errata: verso of p. 113.
Signatures: A-G⁸ H⁷.
Reproduction of the original in: Peterborough Cathedral.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 2241:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 5336.5
View MARC record | catkey: 7655824