Sommons to doomes daie [microform] : sent vnto his beloved England, as a memoriall of his deepe printed loue and loyaltie. / By Henoch Clapham
- Clapham, Henoch
- Additional Titles:
- Summons to doomsday
- Edinburgh : printed by Robert Walde-graue, Printer to the Kings Majestie, An. 1595..
- Physical Description:
- 79 pages
- Title within ornamental border; head-piece, initials.
"Cum Priuilegio Regio." -- at foot of t.p.
Imperfect: tightly bound, with loss of text.
Reproduction of the original in: Peterborough Cathedral.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 2241:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 5345.7
View MARC record | catkey: 7655825