A Christian letter, containing a graue and godly admonition to such as make separation from the church assemblies in England and elsewhere [microform] / VVritten in Latine, by that most Reuerend and learned man, Master Francis Iunius, diuinitie reader at Leyden in Holland, and translated into English, by R G.
- Junius, Franciscus, 1545-1602
- At London : Printed for Robert Dexter, and are to be solde at his shoppe in Paules Churchyard, at the Signe of the Brasen Serpent, 1602..
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- R. G., active 1602
- Title vignette.
Signatures: A⁴ B³ (last page blank).
Imperfect: text stained.
Reproduction of original in: Boston Public Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2004. 1 microfilm reel ; 35mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2271:6).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 7298.5
View MARC record | catkey: 7656042