A salade for the simple [microform] : Gathered out of the fourth verse of the first chapter of the Prouerbes of Salomon. At the first preached, and since somewhat more exemplified, and pollished in some things, vvith amplification
- Hawkins, John, of Crawley
- At London : Printed by A.I[effes]. and are to be so[ulde] by William Barley, dwelling in Grati[ous] streete neere Leaden hall, 1595..
- Physical Description:
- 47 unnumbered pages
- Additional imprint information suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
Printer's device on t.p. (McK. 304), headpieces, tailpieces, initials, printed marginalia.
Imperfect: pages have print show-through.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2004. 1 microfilm reel ; 35mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2273:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 12960
View MARC record | catkey: 7656080