Modus tenend[um] cur[iam] Baron[um] cum visu franem plegij [microform] : In primis precept[um] fiat
- Additional Titles:
- Modus tenendum curiam Baronum cum visu franem plegij and Order of keeping a court leet
- Imprynted at London in Fletestreete at the signe of the sonne : By Wynken de Worde, [1523?]
- Physical Description:
- 26 unnumbered pages
- Text in Latin and English., Also published under title: The order of keeping a court leet.--Cf. NUC pre-1956 imprints., Imprint from colophon; date of publication suggested by STC (2nd ed.)., Printer's device (McK. 20) on verso of last leaf., First line of colop. ends: 'at the'., Signatures: A⁶ B-C⁴., Imperfect: lacks t.p., Reproduction of original in: British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2006. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2283:14).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 7709.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 7656207