Articles to be enquired of by the church-wardens and sworn-men, in the trienniall visitation of the right reverend Father in God, Walter Lord Bishop of Winton, within the diocesse of Winchester, anno. 1639 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England. Diocese of Winchester. Bishop (1628-1631 : Curll)
- London : Printed by John Norton, 1639..
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Curll, Walter, 1575-1647
- Printer's device (McK. 251) on t.p.; headpieces, initials.
Signatures: A⁴ B².
Signature A₃ misprinted B₃.
Imperfect: stained, torn, and with faded print and print show-through, resulting in slight loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2006. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2284:19).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 10366.
View MARC record | catkey: 7656233