An astrological discourse vpon the great and notable coniunction of the tvvo superiour planets, Saturne & Iupiter, which shall happen the 28 day of April, 1583 [microform] : With a briefe declaration of the effectes, which the late eclipse of the sunne 1582. is yet heerafter to woorke. / Written newly by Richard Harvey: partely, to supplie that is wanting in co[m]mon prognostications: and partely by praediction of mischiefes ensuing, either to breed some endeuour of preuention by foresight, so farre as lyeth in vs: or at leastwise, to arme vs with pacience beforehande
- Harvey, Richard, 1560?-1623
- At London : Imprinted by Henry Bynneman, Anno Domini. 1583..
- Editio secunda..
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 84 pages : illustrations
- Astrology—Early works to 1800
- Astronomy—Early works to 1800
- Human beings—Effect of Saturn on—Early works to 1800
- Human beings—Effect of Jupiter on—Early works to 1800
- Solar eclipses—Folklore—Early works to 1800
- Phlebotomy—Early works to 1800
- Saturn (Planet)—Early works to 1800
- Jupiter (Planet)—Early works to 1800
- Related Titles:
- Compendious table of phlebotomie, or bloudletting
- Printers' device on title page (McK. 229); head- and tail-pieces, initials., In this printing, epistle begins on [par.]₂r; A₃r line 5 has: 'greatly'; outer formes of A, C, D, and F₁v-F₂v reset, the rest reimposed.--Cf. STC (2nd ed.)., "A Compendious table of phlebotomie, or bloudletting"--p. 77-84., Colophon reads: At London: Imprinted by Henry Bynneman, with the assent of R.W., Signatures: [par.]⁸, A-E⁸, F²., Imperfect: stained, and with print show-through, resulting in loss of text., Reproduction of original in: British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2006. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2285:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 12911.3.
View MARC record | catkey: 7656251