The case of Sir Philip Warwick respondant, to the appeal of Sir Oliver Boteler, bar appellant [microform].
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [1694?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Caption title., Date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed.)., Reproduction of original in: Bodleian Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2831:16)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C997A
View MARC record | catkey: 7656355