The substance of what Sir Henry Vane intended to have spoken upon the scaffold, on Tower-Hill, at the time of execution, being the 14th of June, 1662 [microform] : published to prevent false reports
- Vane, Henry, Sir, 1613-1662
- London : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year 1662.
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page, 6, that is, 7 pages
- Imperfect: pages misbound.
Reproduction of original in: Sutro Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2840:28)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) V77
View MARC record | catkey: 7656559