To the honourable, the Commons of England in Parliament assembled [microform] : the humble petition of Abel Carew, and excluded door-keeper from this honourable house
- Carew, Abel, active 17th century
- Additional Titles:
- Humble petition of Abel Carew
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- Caption title.
Attributed to Abel Carew. Cf. Wing (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in: Harvard Law School. Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bound and filmed with Wing C540A: To the High Court of Parliament : a vindication of the protestant religion, or of the innocency of the martyrs against the Pope's supremacy and against the errors of the Church of Rome. [London : s.n., 1690].
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2846:2)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C540B
View MARC record | catkey: 7656619