Trusty and wel-beloved, we greet you well [microform] : whereas all our subjects of the Kingdome of England and dominion of Wales, are both by their allegiance and the Act of Pacification, bound to resist and suppresse all such of our subjects of Scotland, as have in a hostile manner already entred of shall hereafter enter into this kingdome
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Additional Titles:
- Trusty and well beloved, we greet you well
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [between 1643-1644]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- At head of title: Charles R.
Title from the first two lines of text.
Place and date range of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in: Harvard University. Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2846:18)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C2841A
View MARC record | catkey: 7656635