The petition of the East India Company [microform] : to the honourable the knights, citizens and burgesses, assembled in Parliament, the humble petition of the governor and company of merchants of London, trading to the East-Indies in a general court assembled
- London : Printed by Thomas Braddyll and Robert Everingham, MDCXCI. 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Herne, Joseph, Sir and England and Wales. Parliament
- Caption title., Signed: "Joseph Herne, governor" -- p. 2., Imprint from colophon., Reproduction of original in: British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2847:26)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E100H
View MARC record | catkey: 7656679