A declaration of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament for the raising of all power, and force [microform] : as well trained bands as others, in severall counties of this kingdome, to lead against all traytors, and their adherents, and them to arrest and imprison, and to fight with, kill and slay all such as shall oppose any of His Majesties loving subjects that shall be imployed in this service, by either or both Houses of Parliament
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- London : Printed for E. Husbands and I. Franck, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- "Ordered that this declaration be forthwith printed, Hen. Elsynge, Cler. Parl. D. Com. August 9, 1642."
Reproduction of original in: Harvard University. Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2848:11)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E1423B
View MARC record | catkey: 7656695