An ordinance of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament [microform] : for the leavying of moneys, by way of excise, or, New-import, as well for the better securing of trade, as for the maintenance of the army raised by the Parliament, and payment of the debts of the Common-wealth, wherein the said Lords and Commons have thought fit to alter the rates printed in a former ordinance, and to impose and lower charges upon the severall commodities herein expressed, as by a schedule hereunto annexed appeareth
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- London : Printed by Richard Cotes and Ruth Raworth, 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 125 pages
- "Ordered by the Commons in Parliament assembled, that this ordinance be forthwith printed and published -- H. Elsynge, Cler. Parl. D. Com.", Collection of ordinances on the excise tax of commodities with continuous pagination., Reproduction of original in: Harvard University. Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2848:22)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E1987D
View MARC record | catkey: 7656706