A remonstrance of the state of the kingdom [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- London : [publisher not identified], Printed in the yeere 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 30 pages
- "Die Mercuii, 15. Decem. 1641. It is this day resolved upon the question, by the House of Commons that order shall be now given for the printing of the remonstrance of the state of the kingdom -- H. Elsing Cler. Parl. D. Com."
Reproduction of original in: Harvard University. Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2848:36)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E2704A
View MARC record | catkey: 7656719