The humble petition and representation of the gentry, ministers, and others of the counties of Cumberland and VVestmerland, to His Sacred Majestie [microform] : with His Majesties answer thereunto, York 5, Iuly 1642
- London : Printed by Robert Barker, Printer to the Kings Most Excellent Majestie and by the Assignes of John Bill, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 5 pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Reproduction of original in: Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery. and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2850:14)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H3443
View MARC record | catkey: 7656750