Ireland by the Lord Deputy and Council Henry Cromwell [microform] : whereas in pursuance of the ordinance of His Highness the Lord Protector and Council bearing date the 23 of June 1654, confirmed by Parliament, many godly and able ministers have resorted into this land yet nevertheless for the diverse persons who have been ejected in England, and disallowed in Scotland for scandal or insufficiencie, have also adventured without any allowance or lawfull admittance ...
- Corporate Author:
- Ireland. Lord Lieutenant (1658-1659 : Cromwell)
- Additional Titles:
- Whereas in pursuance of the ordinance of High Highness the Lord Protector and Council
- Imprinted at Dublin : By William Bladen, Anno Dom. 1657.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Cromwell, Henry, 1628-1674
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
"Dated at the Council- Chamber in Dublin the twentieth day of January, 1657 ... Ordered by the Lord Deputy and Council, that this declaration be forthwith printed and published -- Thomas Herbert Clerk of the Council."
Imperfect: broadside creased.
Reproduction of original in: Trinity College (Dublin, Ireland). Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2850:21)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) I822
View MARC record | catkey: 7656757