A lamentable ditty composed upon the death of Robert Lord Devereux, late Earle of Essex [microform] : who was beheaded in the Tower of London on Ash Wednesday in the morning 1600 : To the tune of Welladay
- London : Printed for W. Gilbertson in Gilt-Spur-Street, [1670?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts)
- Related Titles:
Essex last good night
Lamentable new ballad upon the Earle of Essex
- Caption title.
Date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed.).
Right half sheet contains separate title: A lamentable new ballad upon the Earle of Essex his death to the tune of Essex last good night.
Reproduction of original in: Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bound and filmed with Wing L273: A lamentable new ballad upon the Earle of Essex his death to the tune of Essex last good night. London : Printed for W. Gilbertson in Gilt-Spur-Street, [1670?]
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2851:14)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L269
View MARC record | catkey: 7656773