The charge given by Narcissus Lord Arch-Bishop of Casshell to his clergy [microform] : at his primary visitation helf in the parish church of St. John's in Cashell, July 27, 1692, together with his articles of visitation whereunto are annext three acts of Parliament, which are to be read in every parish church yearly
- Corporate Author:
- Church of Ireland. Province of Cashel. Archbishop (1691-1694 : Marsh)
- Dublin : Printed by Joseph Ray near the Custom-House, 1694.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 47 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Marsh, Narcissus, 1638-1713
- Reproduction of original in: British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2852:27)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) M734
View MARC record | catkey: 7656816