The saylors departure from his dearest love [microform] : wishing that still (to him) she'd constant prove, she (in the second part) doth thus reply, e're she'd from him depart, she'l choose to dye, to a new tune of, Adiew my pretty one
- [London] : Printed for G. Conyers at the Golden Ring on Ludgate Hill, [1685-1689]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Adiew my pretty one
- Contains 3 illustrations.
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed.).
Right half-sheet contains: Her answer.
Reproduction of original in: Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2855:34)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S291
View MARC record | catkey: 7656921