The whole book of Psalmes [microform] / collected into English meeter by Thomas Sternhold, Iohn Hopkins, and others, conferred with the Hebrew, with apt notes to sing them withall. Set forth and allowed to be sung in all churches, of all the people together, before and after morning and evening prayer, and also before and after sermons & moreover in private houses for their godly solace and comfort, laying a part all ungodly songs and ballads which tend onely to the nourishing of vice and corrupting of youth
- Sternhold, Thomas, -1549
- London : Printed by G. M. for the Companie of Stationers, 1646.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 91 pages, 1 unnumbered page : music
- Additional Creators:
- Hopkins, John, -1570 and Sternhold, Thomas, -1549
- Reproduction of original in: Cambridge University Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2004 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2861:5)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) B2415B
View MARC record | catkey: 7657043