A declaration to all the world of our faith [microform] : and what we believe who are called Quakers. And this is written, that all people upon Earth may know by whom and how we are saved, and hopes for eternal life; and what we believe concerning God, Christ and the spirit, and of the things that are eternal, appertaining to all man-kind to know and believe. Also what ministers and magistrates we own, and what and whom we deny
- Burrough, Edward, 1633-1663
- London : Printed for Thomas Simmons, at the Sign of the Bull and Mouth near Aldergate, 1659.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Reproduction of original in: Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2004 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2863:8)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) B5996
View MARC record | catkey: 7657077