A caveat, for my countreymen in general, the assessors and collectors of publick taxes, in particular [microform] : Most dear countreymen, I dayly hear the groanes of some of you perishing, others despairing, all languishing; yet, methinks, I cannot afford you such pity as the sadness of your condition might seem to challenge
- Additional Titles:
- Caveat for my countrymen in general, the assessors and collectors of public taxes in particular
- London : [publisher not identified], 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Caption title.
Reproduction of original in: Harvard University. Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2004 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2863:40)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C1612A
View MARC record | catkey: 7657109