The dagonizing of Bartholomew Fayre [microform] : caused through the Lord Majors command, for the battering downe the vanities of the gentiles, comprehended in flag and pole, appertayning to puppet-play. The 23. of August being the day before the apostolicke fayre
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Caption title.
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in: Harvard University. Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bound and filmed with Wing C4331: The cities loyaltie to their King. [London : s.n., 1647].
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2004 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2864:35)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) D109
View MARC record | catkey: 7657150