Die Veneris 27, Maii 1642 [microform] : whereas it appears to the Lords and Commons that the King seduced by wicked counsell, intends to make warre upon his Parliament : it is threfore ordered by the Lords and Commons that the high sheriff and justices of the peace and other officers within the same counties, cities and towns corporate, situate within 150 miles of the city of York, shall forthwith take speciall care
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Additional Titles:
- Whereas it appears to the Lords and Commons that the King seduced by wicked councell intends to make warre upon his Parliament
- London : Printed for Joseph Hunscott, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
Imperfect: broadside cropped.
Reproduction of original in: Harvard University. Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2004 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2867:17)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E2480A
View MARC record | catkey: 7657241