A relation of the sea fight between the united fleets of the English and Dutch, against the French [microform] : as it was sent to the States General, by Admiral Evertsen, and published by their authority at the Hague in the monthly accounts of July last
- Evertson, Cornelius
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year 1690.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages).
- Caption title.
Attributed to Cornelius Evertson. Cf. Wing (2nd ed.).
Date from colophon.
Place of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in: Harvard University. Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2004 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2867:25)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E3549aA
View MARC record | catkey: 7657249