A catalogue of the library of Ralph Hough, Esq [microform] : consisting of the best theological, historical, philogical, medicinal and mathematical authors, in the gr. lat. Span. Ital. Fr. and Engl. tongues, in all volumes. Besides a collection of lexicographers and grammarians, in almost all the Oriental and European languages. Wich will be sold by auction at Tom's coffee-house adjoyning to Ludgate, on Tuesday the 16th instant, and the following days at 3 afternoon / by J. Bullord
- Hough, Ralph
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1699?]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 52 pages
- Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed.)., "Catalogues sold at 6 d. each at Mr. Ric Parkers at the Royal Exchange, Mr. Buck near the Temple-Gate, Mr. Harding in Newport-Street, Mr. Barnes in the Pall-Mall, booksellers and at the piace of sale.", Imperfect: pages cropped., Reproduction of original in: Bodleian Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2004 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2868:12)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H2911
View MARC record | catkey: 7657282