By the Mayor to the Alderman of the ward of [blank] [microform] : it being represented to me, that several rude and disorderly persons have already begun, in a riotous and tumultuous manner, to throw squibs, serpents, and other fire-works, in and about the streets of this city, to the great terrour, as well as endangering the lives of His Majesty's subjects, the apparent breach of the peace, and the scandal and dishonour of the government of the city
- Corporate Author:
- City of London (England). Lord Mayor
- [London] : Printed by Samuel Roycroft, printer to the honourable city of London, 1697.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- Caption title., Imprint from colophon., Place of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed.)., Reproduction of original in: Harvard University. Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2004 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2869:9)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L2886SA
View MARC record | catkey: 7657319