This most precious balsome is made in manner like a plaister for every ones conveniency [microform] : because they may carry it about with them wheresoever the please, and it is also made hard because if it were liquid, it would bee great inconvenience to carry it. The remedies of the said balsome
- Nicols, Francis
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Signed at end: Francis Nicols.
"By license from the Parliament, and Lord Fairfax Generall."
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in: Harvard University. Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2004 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2870:15)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) N1142A
View MARC record | catkey: 7657348