To the Right Honorable Sir Robert Titchborn Knight [microform] : Lord Mayor of the City of London, and the right worshipful the Aldermen his brethren, and the commonalty of the said city, assembled in common-councel : the humble petition of John Osmond a free-man and car-man of London, and Mary his wife
- Osmond, John, of London
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Caption title.
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in: Harvard University. Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2004 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2870:25)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) O531A
View MARC record | catkey: 7657359