Two letters of note [microform] : the one from the Lord Digby to the Queene : the other of a late overthrow which the English gave the rebells in Ireland
- Digby, George, Lord, 1612-1677
- London : Printed Iohn Tompson, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Loftus, Edward, active 17th century
- A trve copie of the Lord Digbies letter to the qveen -- Youfull Newes from Ireland, or, A true relation of the great overthrow which the English gave the rebels before Droheda, &c.
- Related Titles:
- True copy of the Lord Digby's letter to the Queen
- Lord Digby's letter is dated at Middleborough, Jan. 21, 1641 .
"Ioyfull news from Jerland, or, A true relation of the great overthrow which the English gave the rebels before Droheda, &c.," p. 5-7, is dated Feb. 27, 1641  and signed: Ed. Loftus.
Reproduction of original in: Cambridge University Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2004 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2877:10)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) B4779A
View MARC record | catkey: 7657539