Ireland. By the Commissioners of the Common-wealth of England for the affairs of Ireland [microform] : Whereas by a declaration bearing date at Dublin, the 6 of Ianuary last, the said Commissioners did for the reasons in the said declaration set forth, order, that all iesuits, seminarie priests, and other priests whatsoever, made or ordained by any authoritie, power or iurisdiction, derived, chalenged, or pretended from the sey of Rome ...
- Corporate Author:
- Ireland. Commissioners of the Common-wealth of England for the Affairs of Ireland
- Additional Titles:
- Whereas by a declaration bearing date at Dublin, the 6 of Ianuary last, the said Commissioners did for the reasons in the said declaration set forth
- Dublin : Printed by William Bladen, Anno Dom. 1653.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Title from caption and first lines of text., Reproduction of original in: Library Company of Philadelphia., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2004 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2881:16).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) I341C.
View MARC record | catkey: 7657619